15 Year Product Guarantee
Flexiroof Limited uses quality materials such as premium sheet, stainless steel and powder-coated aluminium extrusions using our own tooling. These are connected together securely via design elements such as “Capped Rafters” and “Tiny Arch Technology”. The components and materials of the Flexiroof shelter are therefore covered by a market-leading 15 year guarantee.
Flexiroof will repair or replace at no charge components that become unsuitable for their purpose.
Exclusions – the product warranty does not apply in the following cases:
- Scratches or abrasions, which are beyond our control
- Normal manufacturing variation (components from any company has small variations in dimensions)
- Mechanical or chemical damage caused by a third party (clean only with soapy water and soft window cleaning brooms, or cloths)
- Fading of powder-coated paintwork over the years (this is similar to what happens to house joinery, metal gutters or even cars over time)
- Normal ‘tea staining’ or other changes that can occur with stainless steel items.
- Damage caused by extreme natural events such as tornados, cyclones, tsunami, landslides and earthquakes.
- Situations where there has been any alteration or modification to the initial design, location or structural integrity of the product or the connections associated with the product.
- Installations which exceed the recommended spans for beams.
Just as Flexiroof Ltd is proud of its components, all Flexiroof agents are also proud of their work, and stand by the installation design, suitability and quality of their work in all aspects.
The Flexiroof shelter is covered by an installation guarantee by your agent/installer.
- Your agent will correct or repair any installation errors which are identified – provided such issues are notified to the agent by you, in writing or email, within 2 years of the installation date.
- Your agent will also repair or replace at no charge any components that become unsuitable for their purpose during the product warranty period noted above (15 years)